Call for Availability
Design & Construction
Fiber TypeSingle Mode
Number of Fibers in Tube12
- Efficient packaging of higher fiber counts.
- Lightweight and easy to handle during installation.
Easily Removable Ribbon Matrix
- Allows for ease of stripping and fiber breakout.
- Improves mid-span strippability.
Precision Ribbon Geometry
- Time and labor savings during fiber splicing.
Flexible Buffer Tube
- Superior kink resistance.
- Increased flexibility.
- Facilitates route management in closures.
Dry Water-Blocking Technology
- Buffer tube and core are completely dry — no gel.
- Permits rapid cable preparation and termination.
- Water-blocking materials are easily removed.
ezPrep® Corrugated Steel Armor
- Provides additional mechanical protection.
- Special coating reduces time and effort to remove jacket.
Available Uncoupled or Coupled Designs
- Coupled design (RCD product) couples the ribbon stack with the cable which elimates the need for splice point coupling coils in aerial application.
- Un-coupled design (RCU product) requires the use of coupling coils at the splice points in aerial applications to prevent fiber retraction in closures.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of Telcordia GR-20 & ICEA 640 and is tested in accordance with relevant EIA/TIA-455 series FOTPs for fiber optic cables.
- Tested in accordance with relevant EIA/TIA-455 series FOTPs for fiber optic cables.
- Complies with RUS PE-90.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TL 9000, and OHSAS 18001